If you're experiencing chronic headaches and migraines by involuntary night-time teeth clenching, let your Jasper dentist help you with the NTI tension-suppressing night guard. The NTI night guard is a small, transparent device that is worn over your two front teeth while you sleep to prevent contact between the canines and molars. As opposed to other traditional night guards, the NTI night guard prevents both teeth grinding and the development of headaches/migraines. The NTI night guard is also custom-fitted to ensure a comfortable fit.
The NTI Night Guard Fitting Process
- Impressions are taken of your upper and lower teeth to confirm an accurate fit
- Using your impressions as a mold, the night guard is crafted out of strong, durable plastic
- When the guard is finished, it is properly fitted to your mouth
- Simply wear the guard while you sleep every night
Benefits of the NTI Night Guard
- prevents migraine pain
- prevents tension-type headache pain
- can help prevent jaw disorders by relieving pressure
- prevents teeth grinding and the development of TMD (temporomandibular disorder)
Don't live with painful migraines and headaches, contact Amazing Smiles Full Service Dental Center at (386) 792-1190 and learn how the NTI night guard can help you.